Geum ‘Mai Tai’ (PBR) – 2 litre pot
Otter Price: £8.99
Geum ‘Mai Tai’ produces semi-double flowers with ruffled petals. Petals are apricot falling into pink colour. ‘Mai Tai’ is a prolific flowering plant that will provide colour throughout the late spring into the summer. It can produce more than 100 flowers in one season. Geums attract pollinators. Geums are frost tolerant and will thrive in a range of soil types.
– Avoid planting directly in the frozen soil.
– Container planting is possible throughout the year; use containers that are large and deep enough to prevent roots from freezing in the winter, and ensure there are drainage holes in the bottom of the container.
– Water well after planting. Avoid waterlogged conditions in winter.
– Deadheading after flowering will encourage growth and new flower production. Cut back to ground level from late autumn or after the first frost.
– Feeding is not required during the first flowering season. Use balanced organic fertilisers to feed older plants in March/ April and repeat in July/August.
– To keep the plants looking fresh divide the clumps every 2 to 3 years.
Click for information
VAT No : 140 7754 72
Our Garden Centres
- Ottery St Mary
Tel: 01404 815 815
Tel: 01590 678 679
Tel: 01752 405 422
Tel: 01803 873 300
Tel: 01963 33134
- Jack’s Patch
Tel: 01626 776 996
Tel: 01823 323 777