Otter Garden Centres – Terms & Conditions
Otter Garden Centre Gift Cards
- Gift cards are redeemable in store only at any Otter Garden Centre branch.
- The minimum amount required to activate gift card is £5. Amount can be added in increments of £5 up to £250.
- When ordering Gift cards through the Otter Garden Centres website, the cards will be dispatched for a small charge to any UK address along with a card envelope and gift message.
- The card cannot be exchanged for cash or for purchase of any other gift vouchers.
- At this time Otter Garden Centre gift cards cannot be used in our coffee shops.
- Otter Garden Centres gift cards can be used as full or part payment. The value of purchases will be deducted from the card balance. No cash refunds will be given but the balance will remain on the card and can be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
- Gift cards are valid for 24 months from the date of purchase, after which any balance cannot be utilised.
- Otter Garden Centres cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards. Cards will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- If returning items purchased with a gift card or voucher, a credit note will be issued to the correct value.
HTA Gift Cards
- Please check the HTA National Garden Gift Card website for details on expiry of HTA gift cards.
- We cannot accept HTA gifts cards once they have expired.
- HTA gift cards cannot be used in our coffee shops.
Otter Garden Centre Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is: Otter Garden Centres
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- Employees of Otter Garden Centres and their close family, and anyone otherwise connected with the judging of the competition shall not be permitted to enter to competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Details of how to enter the competition and specific rules will be detailed on the respective Facebook page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry is specified on the competition post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Otter Garden Centres reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random independently, and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected, this may involve travel to an Otter Garden Centre branch.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material if applicable, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Otter Garden Centres reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these T’s & C’s without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control, including in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.