Click and Collect
Free next day collection – Minimum spend £25
Welcome to our Click & Collect service. You are now able to order many essential gardening products online at an arranged external collection point at our garden centres. We are adding new products every day so please check back again soon. If you have any questions on the service please message us – Ask Otter – Online Ordering click here.
All products shown are also available to purchase in our garden centres, which are all open.
Click & Collect summary below, for full details please click here
- You will be asked to select the Otter Garden Centre branch that you would like to collect your order from. Search using your postcode or select the branch from our list of branches.
- When you have selected all the items you wish to purchase, payment will be made through our secure payment partner.
- You can tell us which day you would like to collect your order by entering this under “Any other information” at payment stage. Please ensure you provide a telephone number.
- You will receive confirmation of your order by email.
Collecting your purchases:
- Once the order has been processed you will receive a phone call from one of our team members to arrange collection, it’s important you provide a phone number that you can be contacted on. All orders to be collected within 7 days.
- Please come to the garden centre only on the day that you have arranged to collect your order. Please bring a copy of your invoice with you.
Should you encounter any problems placing your order please let us know by sending a message through Ask Otter – Online Ordering
Thank you for your support at this difficult time.