What if you change your mind?
At Otter, we want you to be able to buy with confidence. However, if you would like to return your item to your local Otter Garden Centre we will be happy to offer a full refund* or exchange within 28 days provided there is proof of purchase and the product is in a resalable condition. An exchange or credit note will be offered on sale items. We are unable to offer a refund, exchange or credit note on certain products for hygiene and safety reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Not including delivery
If there is a fault with the product
We will attempt to rectify any faults that occur within 12 months* from the date of purchase. We will usually offer you a replacement or repair. Products must be accompanied by your proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Subject to change due to manufacturer guarantee
To change or cancel an order made online during the Coronavirus shutdown
- If your order has not yet been collected or delivered, you can cancel your order for a full refund.
- If your products have already been delivered, and you wish to cancel or change your order, you will need to follow our returns procedure as per below.
- Whilst we are closed the best way to contact us to change or cancel your order is by emailing us email@example.com. You can also phone 01404 815 815 between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday, if our phones are busy please email us.
- Please have your order number and date the order was placed to hand.
Returns procedure for online purchases that have already been collected or delivered:
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resaleable condition:
- Returns should be made within 30 days and in original, undamaged packaging
- If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on the item.
- We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on perishable goods such as seeds, bulbs, flowers or plants unless they are faulty.
- A refund of the delivery charge will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods. We will not refund the delivery charge when a product is simply unwanted.
- Returns can be made by returning the goods to your nearest Otter Garden Centre. Simply take your order confirmation or invoice and the product you wish to return or exchange and tell the sales assistant you bought it online.
- If you have purchased items which are no longer wanted and you are not able to travel to our garden centre during self-isolation please contact us and one of our team members can discuss the charges to return any unwanted items to us.
- You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also phone 01404 815 815 between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday, if our phones are busy please email us.
- We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.
Hardy plants two-year guarantee
Our hardy plants are sold with a two-year guarantee. Should your plant fail, simply return it with proof of purchase and we will happily offer you a replacement.