- Partial Shade
- Chalk, Sand, Clay tolerant
- pH Acid
- Moist but well drained, well-drained
- RHS H5 rating
- Direct soil planting
- Large containers
- Pest resistant
- Great in borders
- Clump forming
- Easy to grow
- Pollinator friendly
Human & pets interaction
- No known harmful effects
Camellia ‘Claire Hannah’ – 3 litre pot
Otter Price: £18.99
Camellia ‘Claire Hannah’ is a variety exclusive to Otter Garden Centres and propagated for over ten years by our skilled growers. This plant has tidy upright growth with dense, evergreen foliage and semi-double, long-lasting coral-red flowers from March to May – a real showstopper!
– Mulch plant in autumn with well-rotted manure
– Water well, before and after planting. Avoid waterlogged conditions in winter.
– Feed older plants in March/April using a balanced organic fertiliser; repeat in July/August
– Can be left to grow naturally or lightly trimmed to keep a neat shape.
– Prefers reasonably well-drained soil and is best located in a partially shady spot
Click for information