- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand tolerant
- pH acid, neutral or alkaline
- Moist but well-drained
- Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters (-15 to -10)
- RHS Rating H5
- Direct soil planting
- Large containers
- Great in borders
- Easy to grow
Human & pets interaction
- Harmful if eaten
Euonymus fortunei ‘Blondy’ – 2 litre pot
Otter Price: £9.99
Euonymus fortunei ‘Blondy’ is a compact evergreen shrub that reaches a height of approximately 40 cm and spreads up to 60cm in width. This delightful shrub boasts eye-catching ovate leaves in a striking deep yellow colour. The leaves are elegantly adorned with a narrow margin of dark green, providing a captivating contrast and enhancing the overall beauty of the plant.
– Avoid planting directly in the frozen soil.
– Container planting is possible throughout the year; use containers that are large and deep enough to prevent roots from freezing in the winter, and ensure there are drainage holes in the bottom of the container. Planting in small containers will lead to plants becoming rootbound.
– Water well after planting. Water well in dry weather. Avoid waterlogged conditions in winter.
– In the spring, remove the dead and damaged leaves from the foliage.
Click for information