- Full Sun
- Partial Shade
- Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand tolerant
- pH acid, neutral or alkaline
- Moist but well-drained, Well-drained
- Hardy in coastal and relatively mild parts of the UK (-5 to 1)
- RHS Rating H3
- Direct soil planting
- Large containers
- Great in borders
- Easy to grow
Human & pets interaction
- Not harmful if eaten
Cordyline australis ‘Torbay Dazzler’ – 2 litre pot
Otter Price: £14.99
Cordyline australis ‘Torbay Dazzler’ is a captivating evergreen tree that resembles a palm, featuring terminal tufts of long, sword-shaped leaves. Its leaves reach heights up to 120cm and spread up to 150cm. The green and creamy-white variegated leaves contain a pink mid-rib.
– Avoid planting directly in the frozen soil.
– Container planting is possible throughout the year; use containers that are large and deep enough to prevent roots from freezing in the winter, and ensure there are drainage holes in the bottom of the container. Planting in small containers will lead to plants becoming rootbound.
– Water well after planting. Water well in dry weather. Avoid waterlogged conditions in winter.
– In the spring, remove the dead and damaged leaves from the foliage.
– Feed weekly when the plant is in flowering season.
– To maintain the plant’s appearance, remove faded flowers by cutting the stem to a strong leaf without leaving it sticking out of the foliage.
– Divide the plant every 3-4 years to create new plants
Click for information
VAT No : 140 7754 72
Our Garden Centres
- Ottery St Mary
Tel: 01404 815 815
Tel: 01590 678 679
Tel: 01752 405 422
Tel: 01803 873 300
Tel: 01963 33134
- Jack’s Patch
Tel: 01626 776 996
Tel: 01823 323 777