Buying a new electrical or electronic item from Otter? We’ll recycle the one you’re replacing for free. Simply bring the old electrical item in within 28 days, show us the receipt for its replacement and we’ll do the rest.
You can also find local recycling points for your old electricals by clicking here
- Recycling and reusing unwanted electrical or electronics can help save the planet, boost the economy and improve lives. Not only that, electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) contains materials, parts and substances which can be dangerous to the environment and harmful to human health if not disposed of correctly.
- Electrical and electronic equipment is now the fastest growing waste stream in the UK and across the world.
- Discover the impact of reusing and recycling your electricals here Recycle Your Electricals campaign
What can I recycle?
- Anything with a plug, battery or cable can be recycled or reused! The materials from recycled electricals can be used in everything from children’s playgrounds to lifesaving equipment, while donated tech can help bridge the digital divide.
- You’ll find a symbol of a crossed out wheelie bin on all your electrical items. It is a reminder to recycle your old electricals, rather than binning them.