We are recruiting for Trolley Assistants in our busy Garden Centre situated in Ottery St Mary. This is a temporary seasonal role.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do at Otter Garden Centres. Your role will include helping customers transport purchases to their cars, guiding customers to products in store, helping to fill shelves, keeping trolley areas tidy and well stocked. You will enjoy helping your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
Please note that all trolley assistants will be required to do heavy lifting and work outdoors in all weathers.
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to get experience in a large garden centre, this can be the role for you.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will enjoy working as part of a busy friendly team
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers a great service
- Have excellent customer service skills and be passionate about our products
- Take time to listen and help out wherever you can
- Be a self-starter with good organisational skills
The minimum age for applicants is 17 years.
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with five branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our wide range of quality home-grown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our branches.
If you would like to join our friendly team in Ottery St Mary, please get in touch.
- We are recruiting new team members to cover various shift patterns.
How to Apply
If you have any questions on the role please email: Deputymanager@ottergardencentres.com
To apply, please send a completed application form and covering letter indicating which days of the week you are available to Guy Martin-Harris: Deputymanager@ottergardencentres.com
The closing date for applications is May 26th 2019.