We are recruiting for Temporary Trolley Customer Assistant roles in our busy Garden Centre situated in Ottery St Mary. These will be for approximately 3 months starting in March.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do at Otter Garden Centres. Your role will include helping customers transport purchases to their cars, guiding customers to products in store, helping to fill shelves, keeping trolley areas tidy and well stocked. You will enjoy helping your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
Please note that all trolley assistants will be required to do heavy lifting and work outdoors in all weathers
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will enjoy working as part of a busy friendly team
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers a great service
- Have excellent customer service skills and be passionate about our products
- Take time to listen and help out wherever you can
- Be a self-starter with good organisational skills
The minimum age for applicants is 16 years.
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with five branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our wide range of quality home-grown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our branches.
If you would like to join our friendly team in Ottery St Mary, please get in touch.
- We will be recruiting a number of new team members to cover various shift patterns over all days of the week.
- These are temporary roles to start in March for approximately 3 months.
How to Apply
If you have any questions on the role please email: Deputymanager@ottergardencentres.com
To apply, please send a completed application form and covering letter indicating which days of the week you are available to Guy Martin-Harris: Deputymanager@ottergardencentres.com
The closing date for applications is March 3rd 2019.