Otter Nurseries Lymington requires a Stock Controller to join our team.
Stock Controller duties will include:
- Processing purchase orders and internal stock transfers
- Receiving deliveries
- Reconciling delivery notes with purchase orders
- Working with the team on stock takes and reconciliation of stock
- Communicating with suppliers to discuss deliveries, returns and arranging credits
- Monthly stock take of nominated departments and reconciliation of stock
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator and a team player with good numeracy and IT skills, including Microsoft Excel. Previous stock control experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Otter Nurseries is a leading independent retailer with five branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our wide range of quality plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our branches.
If you would like to join our team in Lymington as Stock Controller, please get in touch.
This is a full-time role.
37.5 hours minimum over 5 days to include a weekend day and public holidays.
The likely days are Sunday through to Thursday inclusive.
How to apply
Please enclose a CV and covering letter with your application and email this to Mark Bradbury: Mark.Bradbury@otterlymington.com
The closing date for applications is March 1st 2019.