Click & Collect Service Information
Thank you for choosing the Otter Garden Centre Click & Collect Service. Here’s some important information about our service, please read this before placing your order.
Free next day collection – Minimum spend £25
- You will be asked to select the Otter Garden Centre branch that you would like to collect your order from. We have 7 garden centres so it’s important your order is ready for you at the right location! You can either enter your home postcode to find your nearest branch, alternatively you can select the branch you’d like to collect your order from our list of branches.
- Browse our range of products and select the items you wish to purchase and add the items to the basket. When you have selected all the items you wish to purchase, you will move to the payment stage through our secure payment partner. Please ensure you provide a telephone number as we will need this to contact you to arrange a collection date.
- If you would to tell us which day you would like to collect your order please enter this in the “Order note” box at the payment stage.
- Once we have received your order you will be sent an email confirming your order details.
What happens next:
- Once the order has been processed at your chosen Otter Garden Centre, you will receive a phone call from one of our team members to arrange the collection date with you, so it’s important you provide a phone number that you can be contacted on. You can choose the time and day that you would like to collect your order. We will let you know where you should come to collect your order, this may require you to drive to a specific area of our car park. We may also ask for your car registration details to help identify you when you come to collect your order.
- Your order can be collected from the following day that you place your order. For example, if you place your order on a Monday you can collect the order from Tuesday onwards.
- Please note, for any orders placed after 4.30pm your order can be collected from midday the following day. For example, if you place your order at 8pm on a Friday night, it will be available to collect from 2pm on Saturday.
- If we are quiet, you may be able to collect your order on the same day, but we cannot guarantee this. Please call before placing your order if you need a same day service.
- If there are any items that are not in stock we will call you and provide details on alternative products, or arrange to refund you.
- All orders must be collected within 7 days.
Collecting your goods:
- Please come to the garden centre only on the day and time that you have arranged to collect your order, if you come before the arrange day/time your order may not be ready.
- Please bring a copy of the order confirmation or order invoice with you.
- We offer a contact-free service. If you request a contact-free service we will have your goods in a crate or trolley ready for you to place into your car.
Should you encounter any problems placing your order please contact through our Ask Otter Service – Online ordering by clicking here.
For our refund and returns policy for online purchases please click here
If you require a VAT invoice for you Click & Collect purchases please contact us by email
We do hope you are happy with our Click & Collect service. We are an independent family run business and truly appreciate your support during this difficult time.