Pulmonaria ‘Silver Bouquet’ – 2 litre pot
Otter Price: £8.99
Pulmonaria ‘Silver Bouquet’ can be classified as one of the most reliable spring flowering perennials. Its leaves are slender, pointed and strikingly covered in silver variegation. The plant produces clusters of bell-shaped flowers. Flowers are pink to start but turn blue as they age. Mild winters ‘Silver Bouquet’ starts to flower in December.
– Avoid planting directly in the frozen soil.
– Container planting is possible throughout the year; use containers that are large and deep enough to prevent roots from freezing in the winter, and ensure there are drainage holes in the bottom of the container.
– Water well after planting. Avoid waterlogged conditions in winter.
– Deadheading after flowering will encourage growth and new flower production.
– Feeding is not required during the first flowering season. Use balanced organic fertilisers to feed older plants in March/ April and repeat in July/August.
– Keep well-watered during hot, dry spells.
– Cut back hard after blooming to rejuvenate the leaves for the rest of the season. If cut back in late September/ early October, the plant will produce fresh foliage before December.
Click for information
VAT No : 140 7754 72
Our Garden Centres
- Ottery St Mary
Tel: 01404 815 815
Tel: 01590 678 679
Tel: 01752 405 422
Tel: 01803 873 300
Tel: 01963 33134
- Jack’s Patch
Tel: 01626 776 996
Tel: 01823 323 777