Helleborus ‘Ice N’ Roses® White’ (3 litre pot)
Otter Price: £14.99
Ice N’ Roses® White’ flowers from December until April. Its creamy white flowers turn light green as they fade away. The Snow Rose are a part of the prestigious Helleborus Golden Collection (HGC®). Along with being easy to care for, they are very versatile, and suitable for gardens or displaying indoors in pots and flowering arrangements.
The Snow Rose varieties from the ‘Ice N’ Roses® (Helleborus x glandorfensis) are crosses between Snow Roses and Lenten Roses. They are very robust, long-lived and disease resistant. They flower for an exceptionally long season. Large blooms are carried tall above the foliage making the plants very distinctive.
– Avoid planting directly in the frozen soil. Optimal planting time in the UK is September to December, allowing plants to establish before the warm spring and hot summer.
– Container planting is possible throughout the year; use containers that are large and deep enough to prevent roots from freezing the in the winter, and ensure there are drainage holes in the bottom of the container.
– Water well after planting. Avoid waterlogged conditions in winter.
– Remove seed pods before they open to avoid slowing up plant growth in spring and summer. Clear old/brown leaves in spring and summer to make space for fresh growth.
– Feeding is not required during the first flowering season. Use balanced organic fertilisers to feed older plants in February/March and repeat in July/August.
Click for information
VAT No : 140 7754 72
Our Garden Centres
- Ottery St Mary
Tel: 01404 815 815
Tel: 01590 678 679
Tel: 01752 405 422
Tel: 01803 873 300
Tel: 01963 33134
- Jack’s Patch
Tel: 01626 776 996
Tel: 01823 323 777