- Deciduous perennial
- Full Sun
- Part Shade
- Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand tolerant
- PH acid, neutral or alkaline
- Moist but well-drained
- Fully hardy
- RHS H7 rating
- Direct soil planting
- Large container planting
- Pest resistant
- Great in borders
- Clump forming
- Easy to grow
- Pollinator friendly
Human & pets interaction
- No known harmful effects
Geum ‘Totally Tangerine’ (PBR) – 2 litre pot
Otter Price: £8.99
Geum ‘Totally Tangerine produces masses of single, tangerine flowers. Geums are prolific flowering plants that will provide colour throughout the late spring, summer and autumn. Geums attract pollinators. Geums are frost tolerant and will thrive in a range of soil types.
– Avoid planting directly in the frozen soil.
– Container planting is possible throughout the year; use containers that are large and deep enough to prevent roots from freezing in the winter, and ensure there are drainage holes in the bottom of the container. Geums are fast growing. Planted in small containers will lead to plants becoming rootbound.
– Water well after planting. Avoid waterlogged conditions in winter.
– Deadheading after flowering will encourage growth and new flower production. Cut back to ground level from late autumn or after the first frost.
– Feeding is not required during the first flowering season. Use balanced organic fertilisers to feed older plants in March/ April and repeat in July/August.
– To keep the plants looking fresh divide the clumps every 2 to 3 years.
Click for information