Do you have a passion for plants and gardening? New opportunities have arisen for two enthusiastic and customer focused individuals to join the Outdoor Plants team at Otter Garden Centre Wincanton as part-time Plants Assistants.
- To provide first-class customer assistance in the plants department to drive sales
- Help customers with plant related enquiries
- Ensure visual standards are maintained to a high standard in your area and seasonal layouts are implemented in a timely manner
- Maintain good plant health with plants in your area
- Assist with stock control and stock ordering
- Have a customer focused attitude with good selling experience
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a passion for and good knowledge of plants. A horticultural qualification and previous experience working in a similar plant environment is desirable but not essential
These roles will involve some heavy lifting.
Otter Garden Centres is a leading independent garden centre with five branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our wide range of quality plants and stylish products for the garden and home, and the excellent customer service standards provided in our garden centres.
If you would like to join our friendly team in Wincanton as Plants Assistant, please get in touch.
We are recruiting for two roles:
- A part-time permanent role of 25 hours per week. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 10am – 5pm, and Sundays 9.45am – 4.45pm.
- A part-time permanent role of 24 hours per week. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays 9am – 5.45pm
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter with your application to Branch Manager Alex Provis, stating which role you are interested in.
Post: Alex Provis, Otter Garden Centre, Bruton Road, Wincanton, Somerset BA9 8HA