Otter Garden Centre Wincanton has a vacancy for a part-time Garden Plants Sales Advisor.
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role, or you may be an enthusiastic gardener.
We require someone who is self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic to be a contributing member of our Garden Plants team.
Your passion for plants will be everything!
This is a part-time permanent role of 24 hours per week.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9.00am -5.45pm.
- You will need to enjoy interacting with customers
- High standards in achieving customer satisfaction
- Good selling experience
- The ability to drive sales and standards across the Garden Plants area
- A qualification in horticulture and/or experience of working in a garden centre would be advantageous but not a requirement.
This role will include:
- Working alongside the existing team in both Bedding and Hardy Plants
- Maintaining high standards within the Garden Plants area
- Assisting with stock control and stock ordering
- Reviewing seasonal layouts and making changes as necessary
You will be required to do some heavy lifting.
How to apply
Please apply by email with your CV to email@example.com
You can also apply or by post to Mrs. A Provis, Otter Garden Centre, Bruton Road, Wincanton, Somerset BA9 8HA
We look forward to hearing from you.