We are looking for a coffee shop assistant to work in our busy coffee shop situated in Otter Garden Centre, Wincanton. This is a part-time vacancy of 26 hours per week.
This role includes serving our customers at the counter, using the till, assisting the chef in the kitchen, preparing light meals, and keeping the coffee shop and kitchen areas clean.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy working as part of a busy friendly team
- Be a self-starter with good organisational skills
Experience of working in a similar environment is desirable but not essential
Hours/Days of Work
- This is a part-time permanent role of 26 hours per week.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 9am – 4pm.
Otter Garden Centres is a leading independent garden centre with five branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our high-quality homemade food and excellent customer service standards in our coffee shops.
If you would like to join our friendly team in Wincanton as a coffee shop assistant please get in touch.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter with your application to Branch Manager Alex Provis.
Post: Alex Provis, Otter Garden Centre, Bruton Road, Wincanton, Somerset BA9 8HA