Retail Team Leader, Leisure Department – Wincanton
We are recruiting for a Team Leader to drive forward and lead the team in the Leisure, Furniture and Christmas departments. This is a full-time role working 5 days per week.
Duties will include:
- You will use your detailed knowledge of the products to increase customer sales.
- Ensuring product layout is maintained to high standards.
- Helping customers with product enquiries and taking orders.
- Stock management, which will include managing all stock orders and deliveries.
- Merchandising stock in line with company guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- A minimum of 5 years Supervisory and Retail Commercial experience.
- Delivering excellent standards as a way of working.
- A strong team player.
- Computer literate including Excel.
This role will involve heavy lifting.
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of high-quality homegrown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our Garden Centres.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday 9am – 5.45pm and Tuesdays 10am – 5.45pm.
To apply please submit your latest CV with a covering letter detailing relevant experience to Alex Provis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Wincanton
Published: 28th April 2021