Retail Sales Advisor, Garden Sundries and Landscaping – Wincanton
We are recruiting for a Retail Sales Advisor to work in our Garden Sundries and Landscaping (Yard) departments at our garden centre based in Wincanton.
This is a full-time, permanent role of 5 days per week.
Duties will include:
- Assisting customers in the garden landscaping and garden sundries departments
- Accepting deliveries for the whole Branch
- Managing stock, stock control and booking in
- Storing stock efficiently
- Assembling basic products
- Supporting and working with the whole team across the Branch
- At times you may be required to drive company vehicles to deliver to our customers
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Computer literate, using our computer systems for booking in and other activities
- A strong team player
- Full driving licence
- Flexible to work across several areas of the Branch
- Fork lift experience is desirable
Please note this role will involve heavy lifting.
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of high-quality homegrown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our garden centres.
Days and Hours
This role is to work 5 days per week:
Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9 -5.45pm, Tuesdays 9.00 – 4.45pm
This is a permanent, full-time role, 5 days per week, 39 hours.
To apply please submit your latest CV with a covering letter detailing relevant experience to Alex Provis by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Wincanton
Published: 11th January 2022