Retail Assistant, Gifts & Leisure – Jack’s Patch
We are recruiting for a Retail Assistant to work at Jack’s Patch Garden Centre in Teignmouth.
This is a part-time role of 4 days per week to work in our Gift & Leisure department.
Duties will include:
- Using detailed knowledge of the products in your department you will assist customers with their purchases
- Take payment from customers using the till
- Ensuring the product layout is maintained to high standards
- Stock management, which will include managing all stock orders and deliveries
- Merchandising stock in line with company guidelines.
- Helping customers with product enquiries
- Retail experience, including working with giftware or clothing products
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Computer literate including Excel and Powerpoint
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of high-quality homegrown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our garden centres.
This is a permanent role to work 4 days a week, 30 hours per week.
Sunday 10 – 4.30
Monday 9 – 5.30
Thursday 9 – 5.30
Friday 10 – 4.30
To apply, please email your latest CV and provide a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to Emma Devonald by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working at Otter Garden Centres.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Bishopsteignton
Published: 21st May 2021