Location: Ottery St Mary, Devon, EX11 1LZ
We are looking for a friendly, positive and experienced Manager to support the running of the kitchen team and front-of-house team here in our 360 seater busy Family owned restaurant, which operates daily time only.
You will need to be an excellent team player, able to engage, motivate and manage a team. We’re looking for someone calm with a go-to attitude in order to get a good balance between the regular weekday service and the extremely busy times during the weekends and school holidays.
A leader with great managerial experience and a track record that shows success when managing in a busy environment under pressure.
Download our Restaurant Manager Job Profile for full details.
- Is outgoing, cheerful, friendly and provides the highest level of customer service even during busy periods.
- Ideally has over two years’ experience of being a Manager strong retail company.
- Can engage, motivate and manage a team of 80 colleagues of mixed abilities.
- Has a can-do attitude and is able to problem-solve.
- Cares about our customers and colleagues experience.
- Is creative with ideas for improving our service.
- Is passionate about the role and team, to developing responsibilities for everyone.
This is a full time (39 hours per week) permanent role to include one day working at the weekend.
- Employee discount
- Free parking