Part-time Garden Centre Assistant (Plants), Wincanton
We are recruiting for a Garden Centre Assistant to work in our Plants department at Otter Garden Centre, Wincanton.
This is a part-time role working 5 days a week.
Duties will include:
- Helping customers with product enquiries in both hardy and bedding plant areas
- Ensure high standards of quality are maintained at all times in the Plant area
- Working deliveries as they arrived
- Assisting with stock control and stock ordering
- Helping customers with specific Plant queries when asked
- Reviewing and relaying seasonal layouts
- Working on the tills
- Supporting the team leader
- Have excellent customer service & communication skills
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to work on your own using initiative
This role will involve some heavy lifting, for example moving large plants or pots.
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of high-quality homegrown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our garden centres.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9am – 2:15pm
To apply please submit your latest CV with a covering letter detailing relevant experience to Alex Provis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Wincanton
Published: 11th May 2022