Part-Time Chef, Jack’s Patch
We are recruiting for a part-time Chef or Cook to work in our busy kitchen at Otter Jacks Patch Garden Centre in Bishopsteignton.
You will be working alongside our kitchen team, preparing and cooking lite bites and main meals.
Whilst kitchen experience is preferable, we are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure.
Duties will include:
- Preparing food for service
- Cooking/ making meals during service
- Short order cooking
- Cleaning down the kitchen & pot wash
- Prepping for the following day
- Following the food hygiene process
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a commercial kitchen
- Be able to work under direction
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have an understanding of COSSH and food hygiene processes
- Work positively as part of a team
Days and Hours
8am – 4.30pm, 3 days a week to include a weekend day
To apply, please email your latest CV and provide a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to Emma Devonald by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Bishopsteignton
Published: 10th September 2021