Part-Time Catering Assistant, Plymouth
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our restaurant team at our Plymouth garden centre as Part-time Catering Assistant.
The position will require you to work alongside our team of friendly chefs in the day to day running of the kitchen.
You will be required to work 3 days a week including one weekend day. No split shifts.
All the food we serve is fresh and home made using fresh ingredients
We are looking for a hard working individual that is passionate about good food and working as part of a team. Experience in a busy kitchen is essential
Duties will include:
- Working with the head chef to produce food from our menus.
- Keeping a high standard of cleanliness
- Good stock control and waste management.
- Follow our food hygiene processes
The ideal candidate will:
- A minimum of 12 months kitchen experience
- Be able to work from direction
- Work well in a team
- Understanding of COSSH & HACCP, Food Hygiene
- Knowledge of kitchen health & safety
Otter Garden Centres is a leading independent garden centre with seven branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our high-quality homemade food and excellent customer service standards provided in our coffee shops.
This role is to work 3 days per week to include one weekend day.
8am – 4.30pm each day.
24 hours per week.
Please state in your application which 3 days you can work.
To apply please submit your latest CV with a covering letter detailing relevant experience by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Plymouth
Published: 26th April 2021