Kitchen Assistant Team Member, Jack’s Patch
We are recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant team member to work in our busy garden centre coffee shop at Otter Jacks Patch, Bishopsteignton. This is a full-time position working 5 days a week.
You will be working in our Coffee shop kitchen, where you will be managing the deli section.
Duties will include
- Working the Deli section during service
- Cooking paninis, toasties, jacket Potatoes and sandwiches, for example
- Maintaining a high level of food presentation
- Prep of the Deli section
- Cleaning & sanitising kitchen areaa
- Adhering to Food Safety Standards
The ideal candidate will:
- Work well in a team
- Be self-motivated
- Have good hygiene standards
- Have the ability to carry out tasks quickly & accurately
39 Hours per Week
Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri: 8am – 4.30pm
Sun: 9am – 4.30pm
Otter Garden Centres is a leading independent garden centre with seven branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our high-quality homemade food and excellent customer service standards provided in our coffee shops.
To apply, please submit your latest CV and answer the questions in the application process.
Thank you for your interest in working at Otter Garden Centres.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Bishopsteignton
Published: 9th November 2021