Goods Inwards / Stock Control Operative (Warehouse) – Ottery St Mary
You will be responsible for delivering excellent stock control for our Ottery St Mary branch including entering documents onto our data system and also being prepared to be “hands on” with goods in, this will include some forklift driving and some heavy lifting at times.
You will also be responsible for any other duties associated with this role as required by the business.
- You will be passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers (internal & external) through great communication and exceptional stock control, you must enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment.
- You will have experience of working in a Warehouse/Goods In environment
- You must have a good eye for detail and be able to work on your own initiative
- You must have good IT skills be open to learn, adapt to new process development and have excellent stock control knowledge for maximum stock availability and accuracy
- You should also have an up to date Forklift licence (desirable)
- You must be H&S aware
- You must have a clean, full driving licence
- You will be an energetic team player and confident communicator who is eager to use your skills in a new environment and really want to make a difference
This is a full-time role of 39 hours minimum per week Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 23rd August.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Ottery St Mary
Published: 4th August 2022