Goods-In/Warehouse Customer Assistant – Lymington
We are recruiting for a Goods-in/Warehouse Customer Assistant to join our expanding and friendly team at Otter Nurseries, Lymington.
This is a full-time role, to work Monday to Friday.
The role will include the following duties:
- Sign for deliveries and input these onto our computer system
- Manage customer orders
- Put stock away
- Assist customers at the customer collection point, and help to carry collected items to the customer’s vehicle
- Taking telephone queries on stock availability
- Providing customer service to internal and external customers
- Day-to-day housekeeping of a large warehouse
- Carrying out customer service deliveries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills, and be a good team player
- Good computer skills and used to using excel and other software
- Warehouse experience including picking and packing of stock
- A full drivers licence
- Fork lift experience is highly desirable
Please note this role will involve heavy lifting
Otter Nurseries is a leading independent garden centre with seven branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our high-quality home grown plants and excellent customer service standards provided throughout our business.
This is a full-time role to work 5 days per week, Monday to Friday.
For more information, or to apply please contact Branch Manager Mark Bradbury: Mark.Bradbury@otterlymington.com
If you would like to join our team in Lymington, we would love to hear from you. Please send a completed application form, CV and covering letter with your application detailing your interest and suitability for the role.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Lymington
Published: 22nd January 2020