Garden Centre Assistant, 5 days including Sunday
We are recruiting a full-time Garden Centre Assistant to work as part of the yard and gardening products team at Otter Garden Centre Wincanton. Products in this department include fencing, aggregates, composts and stoneware and the role will involve heavy lifting. Knowledge of the products and landscaping will be a benefit to this role.
This role is to work on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sundays.
Duties will include:
- Assisting Customers in the Yard and Sundries department
- Accepting deliveries for the whole branch
- Managing stock, stock control and booking in of stock
- Storing stock efficiently
- Assembling basic products
- Supporting and working with the whole team across the Branch
- You will also drive a company van to deliver goods to our customers
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Computer literate for booking in goods
- A strong team player
- Full driving license
- Flexible attitude and happy to work across several areas of the garden centre
- Fork lift experience is desirable
Please note this role will involve heavy lifting.
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of high-quality homegrown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our garden centres.
Days and Hours
This role is to work 5 days per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 9 – 5.45pm, Sunday 9 – 4.45pm
This is a permanent, full-time role, 5 days per week, 39 hours.
To apply please submit your latest CV with a covering letter detailing relevant experience to Alex Provis by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Wincanton
Published: 15th December 2021