Full-Time Sous Chef, Jack’s Patch
We are recruiting for a full-time cook or chef to work in our busy kitchen at Otter Jack’s Patch Garden Centre in Bishopsteignton.
You will be working alongside our kitchen team, preparing and cooking light bites and main meals.
Whilst kitchen experience is preferable, we are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure.
Duties will include:
- Preparing food for service
- Cooking/ making meals during service
- Short order cooking
- Cleaning down the kitchen & pot wash
- Prepping for the following day
- Following the food hygiene process
The ideal candidate will:
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in a commercial kitchen
- Able to work under direction
- Able to work under pressure
- Understanding of COSSH & and food hygiene processes
- Work positively as part of a team
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of high-quality homegrown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our garden centres.
Days and Hours:
This role is to work 5 days a week to include weekend working. 8am – 4.30pm. Any days on a rota basis. You will be expected to work at least one weekend day per week.
To apply, please email your latest CV and provide a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to John Davies by emailing email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Bishopsteignton
Published: 6th July 2021