Kitchen Assistant, Ottery St Mary
Join our friendly kitchen team at our Ottery St Mary Garden Centre.
We are looking for a hard working individual that is passionate about good food and enjoys working as part of a team.
RequirementsAll the food we serve at Otter Garden Centre is fresh and homemade using fresh ingredients. Experience in a busy kitchen is essential. Duties will include:
- Working with the head chef to produce food from our menus
- Keeping a high standard of cleanliness
- Good stock control and waste management
- Follow our food hygiene processes
- Have a minimum of 12 months kitchen experience
- Be able to work from direction
- Work well in a team
- Understanding of COSSH & HACCP and Food Hygiene
- Knowledge of kitchen health & safety
This is a full-time role, 5 days per week to include one weekend day.
- Monday 8am – 4pm
- Tuesday 8am – 4:30pm
- Thursday 8am – 4pm
- Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Saturday 8am – 4:30pm
To apply, please submit your latest CV with a covering letter detailing relevant experience to Simon Raynor by emailing Simon.Raynor@ottergardencentres.com
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Ottery St Mary
Published: 2nd August 2022