Full-Time Customer Service/Delivery Assistant – Lymington
We are recruiting for a full-time Customer Service Assistant to work in our Landscaping/Yard Department at Otter Nurseries Lymington. You will be based outside helping customers and processing their orders, loading and unloading customer and company vehicles. A valid Counter Balance Forklift licence would be an advantage, however training can be provided to gain a forklift licence. You will also be supporting our customer delivery service.
Duties will include:
- Helping customers with product enquiries and taking orders
- Stock management, which will include managing all stock orders and deliveries
- Merchandising stock in line with company guidelines
The ideal candidate will:
- Current experience of using a Counter Balance Forklift would be an advantage
- Hold a full driving licence for a minimum of 3 years
- Someone who is physically active, the role is based outside and will involve lifting yard products, heavy stoneware, statues, compost and paving
- Someone who has a friendly outgoing personality and who is happy to communicate face to face with excellent customer service skills
- Someone who thrives in a fast dynamic fast pace environment
This role will involve heavy lifting
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of high-quality home grown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our garden centres.
Day and Hours
This is a full-time permanent role to work 5 days a week Sunday through until Thursday / 39 working hours per week.
Sunday 9am – 4.45pm
Weekdays 8.45am – 5.15pm
To apply, please email your latest CV and provide a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to Mark.email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Nurseries.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Lymington
Published: 12th July 2021