Retail Assistant (Plants), Jack’s Patch
We have an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about plants to join our outdoor Plant Area team at our Otter Garden Centre in Bishopsteignton.
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service including providing advice and guidance in relation to plant selection, plant care and plant health.
- Maintaining the bedding plant area on a daily basis as per company standards, and any other duties associated with this role.
- You will have experience working in a Retail environment and excellent customer service skills.
- You will be passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers and enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment.
- You will be a team player and confident communicator who is eager to learn new skills and gain new experiences.
- You will have an good horticultural knowledge, previous experience of working within the gardening sector, or a genuine passion for plants. Horticultural qualifications would be desirable but not essential.
This role may involve heavy lifting.
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of quality plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our branches.
This is a full-time role of 39 hours per week over 5 days including one day at the weekend.
To apply, please email your latest CV and provide a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to Emma Devonald by emailing email@example.com
As part of the interview process, you will be invited to walk the plant department where you can share your knowledge.
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Bishopsteignton
Published: 30th July 2021