Full-Time Cook/Chef, Jack’s Patch
We are recruiting for a full-time cook or chef to work in our busy kitchen at Otter Jack’s Patch Garden Centre in Bishopsteignton.
You will be working alongside our kitchen team, preparing and cooking lite bites and main meals.
Whilst kitchen experience is preferable, we are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure.
This role would suit a cook or line chef who may be looking to develop their skills in the future.
Duties will include:
- Preparing food for service
- Cooking/ making meals during service
- Short order cooking
- Cleaning down the kitchen & pot wash
- Prepping for the following day
- Following the food hygiene process
- Experience of working in a commercial kitchen.
- Able to work under direction
- Able to work under pressure
- Understanding of COSSH & and food hygiene processes.
- Work positively as part of a team
Otter Garden Centres is a leading independent garden centre with seven branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our high-quality homemade food and excellent customer service standards provided in our coffee shops.
Days and Hours:
This role is to work 5 days a week to include weekend working 8am – -4.30pm. Any days on a rota basis. You will be expected to work at least one weekend day per week.
To apply, please email your latest CV and provide a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to Emma Devonald by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Bishopsteignton
Published: 7th May 2021