Full-Time Chef, Ottery St Mary
A great opportunity has arisen to join our chef team in our Restaurant at our Ottery St Mary Garden Centre.
We are looking for a hard working individual that is passionate about good food and working as part of a team.
All the food we serve at Otter Garden Centre is fresh and homemade using fresh ingredients.
Experience in a busy kitchen is essential.
Duties will include:
- Working with the head chef to produce food from our menus
- Keeping a high standard of cleanliness
- Good stock control and waste management
- Follow our food hygiene processes
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years kitchen experience
- Be able to work from direction
- Work well in a team
- Understanding of COSSH & HACCP and Food Hygiene
- Knowledge of kitchen health & safety
Skills/experience required: must have at least 2 years experience in a busy kitchen environment.
Otter Garden Centres is a leading independent garden centre with seven branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our high-quality homemade food and excellent customer service standards provided in our coffee shops.
Days and Hours
5 days per week, 40 hours per week. Tuesday to Saturday.
To apply, please submit your latest CV with a covering letter detailing relevant experience to Simon Raynor by emailing Simon.Raynor@ottergardencentres.com
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Ottery St Mary
Published: 21st May 2021