Front of House Assistants, Ottery St Mary
We have a fantastic opportunity for Front of House Assistants to join our busy coffee shop team at Otter Garden Centre, Ottery St Mary. The position will require you to work supporting the Front of House Team leader.
We are recruiting for two roles:
- Full-time role, 5 days per week. No split shifts
- Part-time, 3 days per week. No split shifts.
We are looking for a hard-working individual who is passionate about providing good customer service and will work well as part of our team. Experience of working in the hospitality sector is preferred.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Team Leader with managing the Coffee Shop team
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers
- Following our strict food hygiene processes
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in the Hospitality sector
- Be able to work from direction and work well in a team
- Have excellent customer service skills
Otter Garden Centres is a leading independent garden centre with seven branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our high-quality homemade food and excellent customer service standards provided in our coffee shops.
1. Full-Time Role
39 hours per week. Working 5 days per week; Sunday 9.30am – 4.30pm. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am – 5.30pm
2. Part-Time Role
3 flexible days per week to include 1 weekend day to be agreed at interview
Please state clearly in your application which role you are applying for.
To apply please submit your latest CV and cover letter to Angela Samways by emailing Angela.Samways@ottergardencentres.com.
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Ottery St Mary
Published: 29th April 2021