Deputy Branch Manager, Jack’s Patch
We are looking to recruit a Deputy Branch Manager for Jack’s Patch Garden Centre in Bishopsteignton. This is a management role, your responsibility will include overseeing the restaurant, taking accountability for the food and drink offering of the restaurant at Jack’s Patch; including food production, hygiene standards and financial targets.
The role also includes working as deputy to the Centre Manager; leading the customer service till team and supporting the retail departments when appropriate.
The role would suit an experienced retail manager with strong leadership skills and excellent attention to detail. There is a requirement to complete a large variety of admin tasks and also to be hands on, working with the team when the business requires it.
RequirementsDuties will include:
- Performing key holder duties on a rota basis
- Managing the catering team, organising rotas, holidays, appraisals
- Recruitment and induction of new starters when required
- Overseeing due diligence checks to ensure Health & Safety compliance
- Taking responsibility for the Cash Office and associated admin
- Managing the day to day running of the restaurant, delivering first class standards of food and customer service
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced retail environment is essential
- Experience of managing large teams is desirable
- Experience of working in a catering environment may be beneficial but is not essential
This is a full time, permanent position to include working one weekend day each week.
To apply, please submit your latest CV and covering letter detailing relevant experience to Emma Devonald firstname.lastname@example.org