Delivery Driver / Warehouse Assistant, Jack’s Patch
We are recruiting for a delivery driver / warehouse assistant to join the team at our new garden centre, Jack’s Patch based in Bishopsteignton, Teignmouth. This is a full time role of 39 hours per week to include a weekend day.
The role will include the following duties:
- Carrying out customer service deliveries
- Manage customer deliveries and delivery routes
- Taking telephone queries on stock availability remove this please
- Providing customer service to internal and external customers
- Assisting the team with day to day warehouse duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Delivery experience
- Excellent customer service & communication skills, and be a good team player
- Warehouse experience including picking and packing of stock
- A full drivers licence
- Fork lift experience is highly desirable
Please note this role will involve heavy lifting.
Hours and Days
39hrs a week over 5 days, to include a Saturday.
To apply, please submit your latest CV and cover letter to Emma Devonald firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres