Customer Service Assistant, Full-Time – Lymington
We are recruiting for a full-time Customer Service Assistant to work in our Yard and Landscaping Department at Otter Nurseries Lymington. You will be based outside helping customers and processing their orders, loading and unloading customer and company vehicles using a forklift. You will also be supporting our customer delivery service.
Duties will include:
- Helping customers with product enquiries and taking orders.
- Stock management, which will include managing all stock orders and deliveries.
- Merchandising stock in line with company guidelines.
The ideal candidate will:
- Current experience of using a Counter Balance Forklift is ideal
- Hold a full driving licence
- Someone who is physically active, the role is based outside and will involve lifting yard products, heavy stoneware, statues, compost and paving
- Someone who has a friendly outgoing personality and who is happy to communicate face to face with excellent customer service skills
- Someone who thrives in a fast dynamic fast pace environment
This role will involve heavy lifting
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of high-quality home grown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our garden centres.
Day and Hours
This is a full-time permanent role to work 5 days a week Sunday through until Thursday / 39 working hours per week.
Sunday 9am – 4.45pm
Weekdays 8.45am – 5.15pm
To apply, please email your latest CV and provide a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role to Mark.email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Nurseries.
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Lymington
Published: 26th April 2021