Customer Service Assistant, Aquatics Department
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant to join our busy Aquatics team at Otter Garden Centre in Ottery St Mary. This is a seasonal full-time role.
You will be working in our Aquatics department which includes pond accessories, pond fish and plants, and water features.
Duties will include:
- Helping customers with product enquiries.
- Stock replenishment.
- Some heavy lifting involved.
- Pricing of stock.
- Supporting other areas of the business to include working in the yard/landscaping department and helping to move customer trolleys.
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A strong team player.
- Passion for the area you will be working in.
- Very high standards of work.
- Presentation skills for displaying stock on sale to the customers.
- Able to work alone.
This role will involve heavy lifting.
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of high-quality homegrown plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our garden centres.
Days & Hours:
5 days per week:
Tuesday 9.00 – 4.30
Wednesday 9.00 – 5.30 (late night till 8pm on a rota basis – 11.30 – 8pm)
Thursday 9.00 – 5.30
Friday 9.00 – 5.30
Saturday 9.00 – 5.30
Please submit your CV with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to Angela Samways by emailing Angela.Samways@ottergardencentres.com
Thank you for your interest in working for Otter Garden Centres
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Ottery St Mary
Published: 15th March 2021