Cook Part-time – Taunton
We are looking for a experienced, friendly and enthusiastic Cook to join our team at our busy garden centre in Taunton. The role is for 28 hours per week and will include:
- Cooking a range of meals and cakes in our busy coffee shop kitchen.
- Assisting with service during busy periods/holiday cover.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food quickly and efficiently to a high standard.
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about cooking food to a very high standard.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team as well as being able to work under your own initiative.
- Have excellent time management skills and comfortable working under pressure.
Otter Garden Centres is a leading independent garden centre with seven branches across the South of England, we pride ourselves on our high-quality homemade food and excellent customer service standards in each of our restaurants and coffee shops.
This is a part-time role of 28 hours per week, working daytime hours only with no split shifts. Days to be agreed at interview. Salary will depend on experience.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role. Please send by email for the attention of Charlie to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Otter Garden Centres and this vacancy.