Coffee Shop Vacancies – Torbay
We have two coffee shop vacancies to join our busy team at Otter Garden Centre, Torbay.
1. Front of House Assistant
24 hours over four 6 hour shifts including one weekend day.
Responsibilities will include;
- Serving customers at the counter
- Ensuring front of house standards are maintained
- Keeping the front of house coffee shop tables and counter clean
- Supporting the kitchen team with tasks including pot washing
2. Part-time Cook
16-20 hours over three shifts to include one weekend day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing great home style cooking to a high consistent standard in a busy environment
- Able to work off a ticket system
- A good team player with good communication skills
- Supporting the front of house team
With both positions you will be working as part of a busy friendly team and have excellent customer service skills. Experience of working in a busy catering role or in a similar environment is desirable.
Otter Garden Centres is a leading independent garden centre with seven branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our high-quality homemade food and excellent customer service standards.
If you feel you would fit into our friendly team at Torbay we would like to hear from you.
Please email CV and covering letter with your application to:
Email: email@example.com or post
Mr Les Harding, Deputy Manager, Otter Garden Centres, Moles Lane, Marldon, Paignton TQ3 1SY
The closing date for applications is Monday 25th November