Front of House, Restaurant Assistant, Ottery St Mary
Full time and part time hours available.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced environment to join our friendly, passionate Otter team at our family-run Ottery St Mary store.
As part of our restaurant team, you will provide excellent customer service, be a team player and have a positive attitude.
Full training is provided as well as some great benefits including employee discounts, pension scheme, team social events and many more.
RequirementsThe position will be working on the tables serving food, clearing & cleaning, whilst also operating the tills taking customer orders and serving cakes & drinks. Duties will include:
- Working all areas of front of house in our busy coffee shop
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers
- Managing stock
- Adhering to hygiene standards
- Hospitality experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Work well within a team
- Happy working at a fast pace at times
- Understanding of COSSH & Hygiene standards
- Excellent customer service skills
- 5 days on a fixed rota basis including one day at the weekend.
- 3 days on a fixed rota basis:
Tuesday – 9:30am – 3:30pm
Wednesday – 9:30am – 3:30pm
Friday – 9:30am – 3:30pm
Location: Otter Garden Centres , Ottery St Mary
Published: 26th September 2022