Buyers Administration Assistant, Ottery St Mary
We are recruiting for a Buyers Administration Assistant to work in our Head Office located at our Ottery St Mary centre. You will be supporting the Buying team with general administration duties along with maintaining an accurate database of products and stockholding.
- Maintain an accurate database (set up of products and purchase orders, price changes, barcodes and review of competitor activity)
- Regular update of database
- Monitor and maintain accurate stock balances
- Manage Returns (ensure credits are requested and received)
- Manage any branch queries or supplier issues promptly
- Assist in preparation of communications for branches (i.e., weekly newsletter)
- Support the buying team in preparing analysis, as well collating information for presentations.
- General administrative activity.
- Support retail on occasion when business is under pressure
- Analytical skills – numeracy, data analysis
- IT literate (including all Microsoft programmes)
- Organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible
- Have good communication and listening skills both internal and external
- Ability to work as part of a busy buying team
- Driving License
40 hours per week (9am – 5.30pm)
To apply please submit your latest CV with a covering letter detailing relevant experience to Chrissie Waterlow, Head of Buying by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org