Do you have a passion for horticulture and plants? We are looking for a Sales Advisor with a deep knowledge of horticulture to join our Plants team at Otter Nurseries Lymington.
As Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering excellent customer service with our customers in the plants area
- Providing advice and guidance in relation to plant care and maintenance, core gardening products and equipment
- Maintaining the plant and core gardening areas on a daily basis as per company standards
- Undertaking any other duties associated with this role
You will be passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers and enjoy working in a busy retail environment. You will be a team player and confident communicator who is eager to learn new skills and gain new experiences.
- Horticultural qualifications are an advantage but not essential
- Previous retail experience is preferred but not essential
- Please note, this role may involve heavy lifting
Otter Nurseries is a leading independent retailer with five branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our wide range of quality plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our branches.
If you would like to join our friendly team in Lymington as Horticulturalist Sales Advisor, please get in touch.
This is a full-time role of 37.5 hours minimum a week over 5 days and will include a weekend day and public holidays.
The likely days are Tuesday through to Saturday inclusive.
How to apply
Please enclose a CV and covering letter with your application and email this to Mark Bradbury: Mark.Bradbury@otterlymington.com
The closing date for applications is March 1st 2019.