An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock Controller to join the team at Otter Garden Centre, Wincanton.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase orders and internal stock transfers.
- Receiving deliveries.
- Reconciling delivery notes with purchase orders.
- Working with the team on stock takes and reconciliation of stock.
- Arranging credits and returns with suppliers.
- Monthly stock take of nominated departments and reconciliation of stock.
The ideal candidate will be a good team player, able to work on their own initiative, and will have a good understanding of basic stock control principles.
Otter Garden Centres are a leading independent retailer with seven garden centres across the South of England. Established over 50 years ago, we pride ourselves on our wide range of quality plants and the excellent customer service standards provided in our branches.
This is a full-time, permanent role, 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you would like to join our friendly team in Wincanton as Stock Controller, please get in touch.
How to apply
Please apply in writing enclosing your CV and covering letter to David Shaw; firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to: Mr David Shaw, Deputy Branch Manager, Otter Garden Centre, Bruton Road, Wincanton, Somerset BA9 8HA