PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU VISIT OUR GARDEN CENTRES
If you have tested positive, or have any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit our Garden Centres
- We are available by phone or email to help customers with any product enquiries. To contact us please click here
- At this time, face coverings are mandatory in the retail areas of our garden centres, unless you are exempt.
Respect other peoples space
- Our garden centres are in most cases large enough to allow for customers to keep a good distance apart, and we believe this will help ensure your safety when visiting our stores. Please be mindful that those around you may be high risk individuals or may not have been vaccinated. Please respect other peoples space.
Please wash your hands before visiting our stores, and as soon as you return home
- We encourage all customers to follow Public Health England guidance on hand-washing. We are providing hand sanitiser for customer use.
- In some areas you will see we have created one-way entrances and exits, these will remain in place and we ask you to kind follow any signs in place.
- We will continue to offer sanitising stations so that you can sanitise your hands on arrival, along with your basket/trolley.
- Perspex screens were installed last year, these have been very successful in providing space between customers and our team members and will remain in place.
Please pay by card using contactless payment where possible
- We encourage the use of chip and pin card payments and contactless payment when paying for your purchases.
- All our toilet facilities are open in all our garden centres and we have a regular cleaning schedule in place.
- Our coffee shops have different guidelines to our retail shops which we ask all customers to respectfully follow. To find out more please CLICK HERE
If you have any concerns during your visit, please speak to any Otter team member.
This guidance may be updated or changed, please check back to see the latest guidance prior to any visit you plan to make.
Updated November 30th 2021