PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU VISIT OUR GARDEN CENTRES
If you have tested positive, or have any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit our Garden Centres
- We are available by phone or email to help customers with any product enquiries. To contact us please click here
- At this time, it is no longer legally required to wear a face mask. Please continue to respect anyone who chooses to wear face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces.
Respect other people’s space
- Our garden centres are in most cases large enough to allow for customers to keep a good distance apart, and we believe this will help ensure your safety when visiting our stores. Please be mindful that those around you may be high-risk individuals or may not have been vaccinated. Please respect other people’s space.
Please wash your hands before visiting our stores, and as soon as you return home
- We encourage all customers to follow Public Health England guidance on hand-washing. We are providing hand sanitiser for customer use.
Please pay by card using contactless payment where possible
- We encourage the use of chip and pin card payments and contactless payments when paying for your purchases.
- All our toilet facilities are open in all our garden centres and we have a regular cleaning schedule in place.
If you have any concerns during your visit, please speak to any Otter team member.
This guidance may be updated or changed, please check back to see the latest guidance prior to any visit you plan to make.
Updated 14th November 2022