We are recruiting for coffee shop assistants to work on Saturdays or Sundays in our busy coffee shop situated in Otter Garden Centre, Ottery St Mary. These are temporary roles to start in March through to June 9th.
Our coffee shop assistants work either in a till operator role or table clearing role:
- Till operator role: includes serving customers at the till, taking orders, preparing drinks and keeping the counter areas clean and tidy.
- Restaurant table clearing role: this includes clearing restaurant tables and keeping restaurant areas clean and tidy.
For all roles you will need to:
- enjoy working as part of a busy friendly team
- have excellent customer service skills
- be a self-starter with good organisational skills
The minimum age for applicants is 14 years.
Experience of working in a similar environment is preferred. Training will be provided as required.
Otter Garden Centres is a leading independent garden centre with five branches across the South of England. We pride ourselves on our high-quality homemade food and excellent customer service standards in our coffee shops.
If you would like to join our friendly restaurant team in Ottery St Mary, please get in touch.
Days and Hours
These are temporary roles to start March 1st through to June 9th 2019.
The vacancies are for Saturday or Sunday only. The hours will be 9.30am – 5.30pm, we will be recruiting to cover a number of shift patterns.
How to Apply
Please send a completed application form and covering letter indicating which role you would like to apply for to Angela Samways, Restaurant Assistant Manager:
Alternatively you can hand your application in to Simon or Angela in the coffee shop in Ottery St Mary.
The closing date for applications is 17th March 2019