Following the latest government announcement of the new lockdown restrictions, garden centres along with supermarkets and certain other essential retailers can remain open. All Otter Garden Centres will be open during the lockdown, however, our coffee shops are now temporarily closed.
Our number one priority is the safety of our team members and our customers. So we are operating with strict Covid-19 safety measures which all customers are asked to respect. These measures include:
- Please shop alone where possible, we will allow a maximum of 2 persons shopping together
- Social distancing and the wearing of face coverings is mandatory
- Please pay using contactless payment where possible
- Sanitising stations are being provided for customer use
- Customer numbers are monitored. Should it be needed, a queuing system will be implemented
We are grateful that the benefits of gardening have been recognised by the government, especially for the physical and mental wellbeing it provides. We will be here to help you with your garden needs, from plants to give winter colour in your garden, spring flowering tulip bulbs to plant now, or bird food to help wildlife through the colder months.
Thank you to all our customers for your continued support. We look forward to welcoming you safely to our garden centres.
We are open 7 days a week, for more information on our opening times and gardening centres, please click here.