We are delighted to have signed up all our 7 coffee shops and restaurants located in our garden centres for the Eat Out to Help Out scheme which started on August 3rd 2020 and will operate every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday until 31st August.
- You will receive a 50% discount on food or drinks (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner) .*
- The scheme will operate for 13 days in total during August and you can visit as many times as you like to take advantage of this government supported offer – so why not come every Monday for a cake and coffee with us during August!
- You will not need a voucher to use this scheme, when you pay for your food and drinks the discount will be automatically calculated.
- There is no minimum spend.
Please note that we are operating with less tables in our coffee shops at this time and a reduced menu. Due to this offer, the queues to enter our coffee shops may be longer than usual. We ask all customers who visit our coffee shops to read our Covid-19 safety guidelines before visiting us please click here for details.
* What is not included?
- You cannot claim discount on alcoholic drinks
- The discount cannot be used for takeaway orders
- The discount will not apply on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday
For more information on the scheme, or to search for participating businesses, please visit the government website on this link below
Updated 4th August 2020